At Corium, we are committed to customer satisfaction, and all products are controlled for quality and size through a rigorous quality assurance and control system. In the rare case that our product(s) fail to delight, Customer (s) may avail of our following warranty facility-
- We offer a warranty on the products sold by us by full replacement due to major material and/ or workmanship defects, or by repair of minor material and/or workmanship defects.
- Major material and workmanship defects are limited to i) Sole abrasion and sole cracking ii) Upper tearing or sock material cracking or insole cracking iii) Ornaments, trims, elastic, zipper and buckles failure and removal where repair is not possible.
- Minor material and workmanship defects are limited to i) Upper polishing variances ii) Sole bonding defect iii) Lace tearing iv) Hand stitch failure v) Buckle and buckle elastic change vi) Velcro change vii) Trims, rivet and eyelets cracking and removal.
- Customer(s) can avail our warranty facility under the terms of this warranty policy on his/her purchased product(s) within 60 (sixty) days after delivery the same.
- Replacement under terms of this warranty policy can only be done with the product(s) of same and/or higher value subject to payment of the price difference.
- Under the terms of this warranty policy, repair will be done within 10 working days after placing the claim.
- No warranty facility will be applicable under the terms of this warranty policy without an online purchase receipt/invoice.
- No warranty facility will be applicable under the terms of this warranty policy without communication with our customer care service within 60 days after delivery of any order.